Coaching for what?
- Improve your relationships with others
- Regain more self-confidence
- Regain your motivation
- Become a “meaningful manager”
- Seek a balance between “earning trust” and “being respected”
- Find the balance between “taking your place” and “making room”
- Cope with the difficulties of resistance to change
- Help your organisation progress
- Learn to view negative feedback as an opportunity to progress
- Become aware that “ending” is just as important as “beginning”
- (Re)discover the power of teamwork
However, coaching is not psychotherapy.