Coaching for Whom?
Anyone with a need and feeling “stuck” can find new dynamism through coaching.
- The aim of the initial telephone contact is to get acquainted and to understand the context of the coaching request.
- This preliminary interview allows one (or more) theme(s) for development (objectives of the coaching) to be defined.
- Sessions are organised with the coach every two to three weeks. This is necessary to allow progress to be made quickly.
- In general, the coachee is able to continue his development programme independently after five sessions.
Any associate who wants to work on his areas for improvement to achieve greater independence and fulfilment.
- The first part of the interview takes place in the presence of the coachee and his immediate superior (or the HR manager).
- The purpose of this preliminary interview is to get acquainted and to define one (or more) theme(s) for development (objectives of the coaching).
- The first sessions take place every two to three weeks with the coach.
- After the first three sessions, a short interim evaluation is organised with the immediate superior or the HR manager. The objective of this interview is to verify that those immediately around the coachee see the change in this person.